So-called Customer Service Avoids You

benmirket's review of Crowdfire - www.crowdfireapp.com

“So-called Customer Service Avoids You”

Written on: 06/05/2015 by benmirket (1 review written)

Crowdfire, previously named JustUnfollow offers a Twitter & Instagram marketing solution. The service they offer could actually come in handy, but unfortunately it is doubtful whether they can even provide it. After using a so called trial account, I decided to upgrade to a paid membership and made a purchase via PayPal. And found out that the site lead me to a monthly subscription and not a 30-day uprgade. That would be fine. If they even provided the service.

After making the payment my upgrade was not activated and contacted their customer service about this. The represantitve said that my case was "odd" and asked for my payment and account details. I gave them the required info, receipt number, account name etc. And never heard from them again... Wrote several e-mails after that, nothing. They had tricked me into paying and now they were gone.
Now I drank a glass of cold water over the fee and got on with it. But next month they charged me again for the service that I never got! There was no way to cancel the subscription since it was never activated in my account in the first place, and their customer service was refusing to communicate. I was able to get a refund for the fees paid with a PayPal dispute, but am still struggling to cancel the subscription so they can't take any more of my money.

• Goods purchased & cost