The take your money & supply no goods!!!

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

scott701's review of GameMobile www.gamemobile.co.uk

“The take your money and supply no goods!!!”

Written on: 11/09/2011 by scott701 (1 review written)

I tired purchasing a mobile game from this site and right after I gave them my money they told me that the game was not compatible for my phone, naturally I asked for my moeny back and was then told without them supplying my with anything (happens to be against the law in this country) they told me that my payment was non-refundable even with no goods having been supplied.

I warn you not to deal with this website! I am currently unable to access the support part of the site as they seem to be incompentent enough to off lost my account. I have been waiting for further email replies and they are just a couple of days away from Paypal refunding my payment. They have also refussed to reply at all to the reimbursment claim I started through them. Luckily that makes it easy to get your money back from the scoundrels!

Do not believe their "terms and conditions" non-sense they have to give you your money back otherwise its fraud!

• Addiction Level