Failed to Collect

Pords's review of Hippowaste Waste Bags - www.hippowaste.co.uk

“Failed to Collect”

Written on: 29/07/2021 by Pords (1 review written)

Filled bag, paid £160 for collection, and then received a call saying they attempted to collect but couldn’t due to access of drive. Was in all day so a little bit perplexed at the reason given, as I never knew they came by. After a lengthy conversation was told the driver couldn’t access my close, due to size of their vehicle, but if I obtained disclaimers from all my neighbours for any damage they may cause, then they would attempt a second time. ( yeah righto ). I tried explain that we have had full size builders lorries, big Arctic’s, and dustcarts on a weekly basis in our close, as well as 14 Skips delivered in the past, and it’s never been a problem. However unless I got disclaimer it was a no go. And to rub salt in the wounds I would receive a refund less £40 for handling fee. Bloody cheek as the only thing they actually handled was my money. Now I’ve had to order a skip to put the hippo bag in. Couldn’t make it up. Useless company that I will never ever use again, first and last time,.So if you live in a close don’t bother and get a skip.

• 1-3 Months

Time Product Owned For:

Fumingincornwall's Response to Pords's Review

Written on: 11/08/2021

Exactly same thing has happened to us yesterday, even down to not knowing they'd been past....bloody useless, I'm getting on to b and q today, because they sold the bloody thing. They handled our problem in exactly the same way, strange that.....I'm fuming.