Utterly Life Changing!! Can't Recommend Enough!!

Libby249's review of Paul Mckenna, I Can Make You Thin

“Utterly Life Changing!! Can't Recommend Enough!!”

written by Libby249 on 24/04/2012

I'm not going to write too much as most people have covered how truely amazing Paul McKenna's (I can make you thin)book actually is! All I really wanted to say was that this book happened to jump out to me one day and like others I thought I'd read the first few pages and put it down. That didn't happen - until it was finished!

I have suffered from an eating disorder for at least 10yrs mainly having a really bad view to food & coping with things.

I can, hand on heart! Say this book has completely changed my life! I feel so strongly about this book! I would recommend it to anyone! It's not just for people wanted to lose weight but for anyone, who's ever struggled with food or dieting in their lives! I read the book a year ago now and have not only stayed at a healthy weight but I'm actually happy with myself and have not considered 'not eating' ONCE since I read this!

PLEASE give it a go! There's no harm right?! :)

Hope this helps!!

• Paperback

Format

• Preloved

New or Preloved?

Guest's Response to Libby249's Review

Written on: 06/08/2012

Hi I have just started using the book and CD and after 6 years of being over weight with a under active thyroid gland , wot ever diet i tried could not lose weight. with i two weeks of using the book .I have lost 8 lbs, great and i am more positive that i will go on losing more . Thank you