5 course taste menu

karenlarder50's review of Petrus (Gordon Ramsay)

“5 course taste menu”

Written on: 30/10/2012 by karenlarder50 (1 review written)

my children bought me this experience for my 50th birthday and i took my husband with me for his birthday in september .I thought it would be special for us both.On arrival we were showed to our table and was brought a glass of champagne.After a short while they came and took our order for our starter and main course and asked us if we would like a glass of wine with our meal.the food started arriving and when the tasters arrived we were told what each course we were eating was.The food was out of this world and the waiting on staff could not be more attentive.When we came to the dessert it was not just 1 but 3 courses amazing the staff asked if we were celabrating anything special and we told them it was my husbands birthday they came back with a dessert of a small maccaroon on a bed of slate and happy birthday was written in chocolate and a candle was light.All in all it was very special for both of us and would not hesitate to return again.