Poor Customer Service

2.2

Marcust354's review of Dons Elevator Shoes, Bosaro

“Poor Customer Service”

written by Marcust354 on 03/03/2024

You will be treated by the owner like a 2nd class citizen. I am deployed and ordered a pair of shoes, which i am still waiting to receive 4 months later. I was told it was my fault because i provided an APO address and he has issues shipping to military bases but my funds were taken completely and never refunded. Further he sent me receipt attempting to confirm that he actually shipped the shoes, however, the receipt was in a language i could not read and no tracking number to confirm status. Again i was told it was my responsibility to check with the military post office, even though did not have a tracking number or anything. This guy is extremely disrespectful, if anything goes wrong with your order good luck getting any help from him. I wish i had more places i could spread this review of just how bad this experience was, please avoid!