Beware ingredients

Clarkzy1991's review of Woodwards Gripe Water

“Beware ingredients”

Written on: 03/09/2019 by Clarkzy1991 (1 review written)

I bought this for my great-grand child, assuming it was the same as the produce I used in the 1960's for my own children. I seemed to think that the early product was based on fennel, a harmless ingredient and good for digestive disturbances.

I was shocked to read of the three e-numbers that are now in it, it is misleading to say that each chemical has been passed as safe for humans, no-one has done the research on the multiple chemical mixes that everyone ingests.

Why would any responsible manufacturer sell a product for babies that includes such harmful substances.? There are many beneficial and harmless remedies for babies colic etc, it just needs a bit of research to find them.

Camilawitz's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2022

If you are trying to catch your cheating spouse in the act, I strongly recommend you contact this awesome hacker that helped me monitor my husband's phone. I got virtually every information my hubby has been hiding over the months easily right in my own phone, the spy app diverted all his text messages, Whatsapp, multimedia sent through the phone, social networks on his phone, phone calls and deleted messages. He could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked. he can also  improve dept on credit cards ..contact medialord via  whatsapp or text him on(517) 234-3214      if you have similar issue, his services are very affordable and reliable.