Disaster saved by a brilliant staff member

JairoCruz443's review of JoJo Maman Bebe www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk

“Disaster saved by a brilliant staff member”

Written on: 16/12/2020 by JairoCruz443 (1 review written)

On the 1st December I ordered a gift online to be wrapped and delivered to a friend’s newborn in London. Two weeks later I realised I had received no delivery communication, so I tracked my order I was horrified to see a note saying ‘ order being prepared’ when I had assumed the parcel had been sent ages before! I left a very upset email. The next day I rang Jojo customer services to hear a message saying they were taking no telephone calls due to being so busy. I then rang their Bristol shop and spoke to a person - who was very sympathetic but couldn’t access my order of course. She said she would contact their customer services as she would be able to get a response and suggested I try online chat. I did this and was left holding for 20 minutes with no response. At this point I felt totally helpless - I wanted to cancel this order and start again with another company but couldn’t until I had confirmation that I would receive a credit. In the afternoon I still hadn’t heard from Jojo but the person I spoke to had sent me an email saying she had sent an email and had a response from Customer Services, and had stressed that I needed a response ASAP. I thanked her for her help and she sent me a lovely email in reply. Last night I heard from DPD that they would be delivering the parcel today, which they have duly done.

I cannot thank her enough, without her I don’t know how I would have been able to proceed. She is a real ambassador for Jojo Mamon, proactive, polite and very sympathetic. I cannot praise her too highly and I hope your company values this exemplary member of staff.

Unfortunately though I would never purchase from you again or recommend you to anyone because my experience was so bad and actually very stressful, not the lovely surprise it was meant to be.