10 out of 10 probably the worst marquee comapany around

Lisipo's review of 10 out of 10 Marquees - www.10outof10marquees.com

“10 out of 10 probably the worst marquee comapany around”

Written on: 03/10/2017 by Lisipo (1 review written)

I was after a cheap marquee company, unfortunately I ended up renting from a bunch of pirates. It all went well until they had to come and collect the marquee after the party. Previous to that, no problems, they got here in time, got me some extras wich were not previously booked, set-up and left. The marquee is not prime quality, but I was prepared for that. It rained during the party and there were no issues. Then the incredible begins. All paid on delivery, you would expect that a company will come ASAP to collect their main working tools (marquee, lights, heaters etc...) Forget it! A week goes by, the guy (apparently the owner, whom I meet on the day of set-up) is not picking up the phone, the marquee is left in my garden. Finally i manage to get a text, he is out of the country (something that seems to happen often as I read another review here reporting exactly the same), but someone will come ASAP. But no one comes. I ask for partial reimbursement, the owner agrees and tells me that he will send someone with the cash. I explicitly ask for the reimbursement to be paid via bank transfer previous to the re-collection and as expected nothing happens. I'm now going to the police to report this and denounce this company for illegal occupation of private property. Not sure what I shall do with the marquee.