Horrible Customer Service

• Durability

curbie's review of First Luggage www.firstluggage.com

“Horrible Customer Service”

Written on: 13/08/2019 by curbie (1 review written)

DO NOT USE THIS COURIER SERVICE.
Not only do they NOT respond to emails they also DO NOT RESPOND to phone calls either.
They were to send me my luggage from the airline and said that it was on its way to me on a Friday and that I would be receiving on the Monday (After having spoken with someone on the Friday, Saturday and Monday morning who said that I would be receiving it that day). It never came. When I finally got a hold of someone on the Tuesday, they said it only got sent out on the Monday.
Then when I received the luggage, the lock was cut off and what I had purchased in Spain while I was there was taken out of my luggage. The airline company sent me an email indicating that the lock was on the luggage when it was sent to First Luggage.
I have forwarded that email to First Luggage and have not received a reply to my emails or phone calls (told an URGENT email would be sent for them to call me back-twice now). It has been a week now and no one has responded to me regarding my now damaged luggage and lost personal belongings.
I am disgusted and disappointed with the lack of customer service that this company "claims" to have a high level of.
All I want is someone to call me back and respond to these allegations. No response equals culpability.

• Durability