Antler hand luggage case

• Durability

ekKearns1961's review of Antler www.antler.co.uk

“Antler hand luggage case”

Written on: 31/10/2019 by ekKearns1961 (1 review written)

I bought an antler suitcase hand luggage for my holiday to Spain. The crew put it in the hold as it was a busy flight. Next trip to Glasgow and as I was going up and down stairs the handle refused to move up and down which made travelling very awkward!! In October I took it back to the shop I bought it from. Antler, Junction 1, Belfast. The sales assistant called someone from the back. Presably the manager. I was told the cabin crew bent it!!! HELLO ONE JOURNEY. Her attitude to me was rude and defensive. I was just going in, to say this case didn’t last, therefore not fit for MY purpose and could I have a refund. Instead I got a rude woman who was so condescending and defensive. I came away doubly disappointed. My review writing is normally only positive but I felt this was too much. It seems to me it must be a common problem so Antler are unwilling to stand by their product. My advice to anyone is DONT BUY ANTLER!! My 10 year old Tesco suitcase and 5 year old lidle suitcase are still VERYmuch fit for purpose. £90 on something I can’t use again!!! I presume antler will have a perfectly good explanation when they read this review and possibly the person I encountered should really not have been working that day and hence her reaction. Sorry Antler to give such a negative review but it’s others who encouraged me to do so after I told them the problem.

• Durability

• good

Size / Capacity