Broken locks & hasp

• Durability

Guest's review of Antler www.antler.co.uk

“Broken locks and hasp”

Written on: 09/02/2018

Bought two KOS style cases in January primarily for a family trip to California. Whilst the case bodies survived the trauma of baggage handling reasonably well both locks were twisted and on the larger case the two link hasps bent and snapped off. Both locks and hasps very poor quality alloy with no strength.

I have found Antlers customer service absolutely appalling. Unbelievable in the 21st century. First email not read properly and basically questions ignored. Sent photo's of damage. No response for ages so chased. Another apology but just a referral to the retail business I bought the cases from. I had previously explained it was very difficult for me to get to them lugging cases at my age. No mention in any event that they had liaised with the store so chances are it would be a wasted trip. Have written again but again no response. Just not interested.

I now have two useless cases supposedly under guarantee for 10 years!

I won'tbe going near Antler or associated companies again!

• Durability