Tesco Clubcard Review

• Quality of Incentives

dutchy07's review of Tesco Clubcard

“Beware when renewing your RAC membership with Tesco...”

Written on: 01/02/2020 by dutchy07 (1 review written)

Beware when renewing your RAC membership with Tesco club card vouchers! I have been using this method for a few years and this year I was shocked at the price hike considering the fact that I have never called the RAC out but still the price jumps in leaps and bounds. I called the RAC and after 10-15 minutes negotiated a price that was only £5 higher than a new member discount. result I thought! Got the renewal that was negotiated and set about cashing in my points for RAC vouchers. When it came to renewal the TESCO renewal price was £24 higher. So I called the RAC who told me the price negotiated was for cash not Tesco Vouchers.
This put me in the position of having vouchers that were only useable through RAC and non refundable and having a further £42 to pay. I would have gone to another breakdown service if I could out of principle but I was locked in a catch 22 situation. THE PRICE FOR RAC MEMBERSHIP THROUGH TESCO VOUCHERS IS FIXED AND NOT NEGOTIABLE.

• Quality of Incentives