had enough

• Quality of Incentives

Guest's review of Tesco Clubcard

“had enough”

Written on: 14/09/2018

I am cutting my card up - finally had enough after I presented my 10 percent off if you spend more than £40 for my usual weekly shop to be told it didn't include alcohol. I had spent £43 on a fairly balanced diet, only one bottle of prosecco and some cider to export over the border. It was suggested I go and get some more food items but I chose, with restraint not to spend another £10 on useless calories just to get my discount.
I am sick of carting around bits of paper to find they are out of date or for things I never want.
Bye bye Tesco card and probably Tesco - petrol is cheap but, by eck you have to queue.

• Quality of Incentives

Mrsworden's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2020

It's a government law newly introduced if a bottle of wine is under a certain price no store in England is allowed to give you extra discount I think it's £4.00 this includes the extra saving at till.