Beware losing card

• Quality of Incentives

Ajfhgbtjcbsmsk's review of Boots Advantage Card

“Beware losing card”

Written on: 26/06/2020 by Ajfhgbtjcbsmsk (1 review written)

I lost Advatage card befinni g December last year. Eventually some to someone at Boots customer Support who said my points would be transferred to a other card which will be sent out shortly. Plus points accrued from my temporary card transferred to it. Allowing for problems with staffing and post during these last 6 months from pandemic Covid I still haven't even deny replacement, I have been told by staff at Bootsshop my temporary card has expired and I will loose those points. Now I am going around in circles trying to speak to someone on their automated phone system. Just spent 1tminutes on the phone and not actually spoken to an actual person. Whatever option you choice it nearly always tries to redirect you to use their website. This is very frustrating, my problem is nowhere near being sorted. Not a good way to treat loyal customers and very poor customer service.