My Fave..

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

JoshuaBaker's review of Me Love Sushi http://melovesushi.com

“My Fave..”

Written on: 02/11/2011 by JoshuaBaker (5 reviews written)

I resolved to go just lately for my birthday lunch and may only claim that this place is exceptional, Divin, succulent, enchanting. There doubtless aren't enough adjectives to explain this places altesse.there were starters, mains and desserts and all four persons had nothing to complain about, for our kids, that says a lot and we were still communicating on the subject of how good it was today. Our cashier was talkative and revealed his avertissement on the menu and that is something I very much value and the chef arrived on the scene to speak to us which is something If only more places would do mainly because it shows an interest and appreciation in the customers.Service was friendly and proficient too. A wine was recommended to fit the dishes we had chosen and bread, butter and water was proferred rapidly.Mains included several different dishes, I don't recall what everyone had as most of us started sharing food with a delighted promiscuity.To get completely straightforward, I think this can be my new favourite restaurant.

• Japanese

Food Type

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Casual