terrible customer service

Leesah's review of Wolford

“terrible customer service”

Written on: 08/02/2020 by Leesah (1 review written)

I'm really appalled by Wolford's customer service. I ordered a tulle push up bra online mid December which arrived damaged without a packing slip to return it. It had been crammed into tiny box and had permanent creases across the smooth cups. I called and emailed your customer service several times to get authorization to return the item (you have to have the packing slip) and waited weeks without any response. Finally, I spoke to someone who sent a message on my behalf to the customer service department including requesting an exchange and return authorization from customer service. Approximately 1 week later, I finally receive documentation to return the bra by email (with no mention that you could not exchange it). I immediately send an email back confirming I will ship it back that day and request procedure for an exchange. It takes Wolford more than three weeks to answer my email to tell me they are not exchanging the item.

I am shock that a "high quality" brand as Wolford cares so little about their customers. You have definitely lost this one and I've been buying their products for more than 10 years.