S L Privee Lingerie Boutique Richmond, Surrey

From 1 review

Guest's review of S L Privee Lingerie

“S L Privee Lingerie Boutique Richmond, Surrey”

Written on: 14/10/2011

S L Privee is a luxury lingerie boutique in Richmond, Surrey and is an absolute gem when it comes to having a unique shopping experience! The founder, Susana Lorena knows her lingerie and knows what looks good on you and what not. I felt like being on 'how to look good naked' - show as she got rid of my dated old underwear and introduced me some luxurious, new and sexy lingerie that I probably would have not chosen myself. Ever!
I have to say that I felt absolutely gorgeous, confident and really happy that I let someone else choose underwear for me for a change. It's been too long since I had my bra fitted for example. I have probably always worn a wrong size, I'm very thankful Susana fixed that issue for me for good :)
The boutique is full of atmosphere, full of girlie energy and overall a really good place to shop and feel good about spending your money.
Many thanks!