My Experience @ Solihull Sears Store

Marks and Spencer Bras
3.3

Shoptilyoudrop's review of Marks and Spencer Bras

“My Experience @ Solihull Sears Store”

written by Shoptilyoudrop on 22/02/2024

I booked a post-surgery bra fitting appointment today at the Solihull Sears Store and was assisted by a lady.
I have been wearing a compression garment for 4 months and had no idea what size I am post-surgery. She is clearly a very experienced member of staff and helped me choose day wear and sportswear bras.

She made numerous trips backwards and forwards to the lingerie section, was knowledgeable, patient and helpful. She assisted in ordering additional bras online, for delivery into store, which were out of stock in-store and then escorted me to the till at the end of the fitting. She deserves high praise indeed.

I would, personally, recommend moving the lingerie section from the back of the store adjacent to the fitting rooms (with the bras section nearest to the fitting room). The fitting appointments are only 30 minutes and staff waste ALOT of time walking to the back of the store and back again. I was still being fitted when her next appointment turned up. Luckily another member of staff was free but this may not always be the case.