Terrible!!

Leticiai339's review of Marks and Spencer Bras

“Terrible!!”

Written on: 14/07/2021 by Leticiai339 (1 review written)

I had a bra fitting at the Scarborough store to which I turned up 5 mins before yet no staff member was visible. I had to go to the till to ask if anyone was there, the man behind the till went to look and a lady appeared looking…..shall we say not happy! I went through to the changing room where she asked what size I was and to ‘take my top off’ which I did. She then said ‘oh yeah’ and proceeded of to bring in a selection of bras. I just had to try them on and shout when I had it on to which she would look and see what she thought.
I found this a complete waste of time as I needed measuring and I completely understand about covid distancing yet the service is not advertised as a visual appointment only.
Needless to say I purchased nothing as why I did there I could have done at home! The lady was not helpful and to be honest didn’t look very happy on her work!