Robbers

TonyWilson123's review of price-drop.tv

“Robbers”

written by TonyWilson123 on 04/04/2015

I rented a car for 8 days i asked for a Mini Cooper they did not have so i got another car which the lady said was in the same category. After 8 days they charged me 750 euros. I questioned this. I got the bill there were extra charges like insurance / 110 euro as i picked the car up from airport. When i had the Mini Cooper last time i was charged 140 euros per week. That is ok. But now they gave me a car supposed to be from the same cat D but i was billed 389.60 euro for this car for 8 days. I will never go with this company again and advise to all to check what you are going to pay on your final bill. I can rent a car in the UK for 450 GBP for a month. I will tell as many people as i can not to go with this company. Terrible now i will give my money to another rental company so penny wise pound foolish. Robbers you should wear blask masks.