FAKE silver braclet

popeye99's review of price-drop.tv

“FAKE silver braclet”

written by popeye99 on 20/11/2013

Bought what i thought was a silver bracelet with silver charm when it arrived i though Jesus bracelet sucks so i took it my local jewellers to ask if they could put the charm on a necklace GUESS WHAT the jeweller asked me where i got it from and said price drop tv he said well its marked 925 silver but its not its just metal with a silver colour,i called price drop and they assured me it was silver i told them where to go,makes me wonder because i bought a another necklace from them in may 2013 and my friend told me about 2 weeks later it went green so i was shocked and embarrassed imagine if i had gave my friend another SO called silver gift.i now realize the prices are over hyped to make to think it's a bargain but it's not because the jewellers told me i could have got a silver bracelet and charm from then or anywhere else for same as what i paid price drop and would not have had to worry about the over priced delivery of £7.99.PRICE DROP AND BID TV SUCK I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN AND I SAY TO ALL AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!!!