£10 credit to your account - not a funny joke.

lorna45's review of price-drop.tv

“£10 credit to your account - not a funny joke.”

written by lorna45 on 25/10/2013

September 2013 it was the 'early Christmas gift to you promotion' and October 2013 it was 'Christmas savers' promotion where it was advertised that buying any item would give you £10 credit back into your ccount.

IT NEVER HAPPENED. I bought items during the time which enabled me to qualify for the promotion. When I attempted to purchased further items within the time span requested and redeem the £10 credit, I was told that I didn't have any credits to my account.

Why make these offers and not carry them through. Unfortunately looking through some reviews this has happened to others.

Feeling a bit suspect I rang the customer service to discuss the October credit and spoke to a lady who wasn't very confident in telling me that my credit didn't exist. When I challenged her she put me on hold for a few minutes and came back to say that she could see where I purchased something but couldn't see the credit. She said she had to look into it and would ring me back. STILL WAITING.

This has made me th