do not buy from this company

that s life 's review of price-drop.tv

“do not buy from this company”

written by that s life on 01/08/2012

I ordered a ring from then priced at £89.98 noticed that I could buy the same ring from their site for £37.77. I phoned them back to cancel the item, they said they couldn't cancel it and I would have to return the ring for a refund. I have not received the ring and their statement says it was cancelled and yet they have not refunded me. After numerous call to them and emails they say they will refund me when I return a letter saying I haven't received the item. Had an email from them saying it would be refunded and they would call me. This has not happened and it has been over a month. I have now returned the non receipt letter to them a week ago, they are saying they will call me in 2 days. Seems I am just being fobbed off. My statement for the item says it has been refunded postage refunded and compensation paid, and yet havent had the refund and when I speak to them they say the refund hasn't been down. Going round and round in circles.