Law of Attraction Solutions - www.lawofattractionsolutions.com Review

From 1 review

chrisleonard82's review of Law of Attraction Solutions - www.lawofattractionsolutions.com

“Where do I start? I really don't know. I have only...”

Written on: 11/06/2019 by chrisleonard82 (0 reviews written)

Where do I start? I really don't know. I have only just managed to muster up the energy to even review Law of Attraction solutions and his website and I am doing it just to help others.

Last year I lost my father to lung cancer and also had problems at home with my wife. I found Their free videos very good and informative so I contacted him. He said he could help, he would mentor me and help me fix my issues. He made a hard sale, his selling skills are impeccable.

I was in a bad place so I took some of my inheritance my dad left me and I paid him $1500. That's when it turned horrible. I got an email a day later with heavy wording saying no refunds, saying you just call me, do not expect me to call you. Basically I had to manage the meetings myself.

The first meeting came, I text 15 minutes before and then he Skype called me. It was rubbish, he looked half asleep, slouching in a big chair with a notepad. He said my wife's friend was a gypsy witch and that's where the problem was. Anyway I am open to all sorts but this just seemed over the top. Well the session lasted 37 minutes (not the hour promised) I then emailed him a few days later, he sent me a horrible email back asking if I had been castrated because I was being a pansy.

This really upset me and I asked for a refund. He stopped replying. He then said he will make all good again. So I agreed to another meeting, it was just as bad as the first. I asked for a 50% refund as I was u happy with the poor service and lack of commitment. He refused. It's a lot of money to lose.

I am now seeking legal action, I have written a blog all about this. It's given me severe anxiety and depression and I have totally lost trust in people pretending to be gurus. If he believed anything he preaches why would he steel my money, why would he keep it with such negativity attached. Beware of Law of Attraction solutions they have covered themselves so once you give them money you can never get it back.