Phoenix Life Insurance www.phoenixlife.co.uk Review

Phoenix Life Insurance www.phoenixlife.co.uk
1.2

pairwin's review of Phoenix Life Insurance www.phoenixlife.co.uk

“This company is a joke. I am still waiting nearly a...”

written by pairwin on 04/04/2024

This company is a joke. I am still waiting nearly a year to have my company pension paid out. They promise to send out documents and then do not. When you cal again you will eventually receive the documents. I sent them back with photocopies of passport and back statements, then a month later they sent out the original documents again telling me that they had provided the wrong information in the original documents and I had to fill them out and return them again. Forward 3 months and still no news so I contacted them and they told me that a letter was going out that day (what a coincidence) and the I needed to send another photocopy of my bank statement because the original was out of date and my passport photocopy needed to be signed by a legal person ( never mentioned this before) I have now filed a complaint and will take it further, do not use this company or let them anywhere near your money, there are more reliable and better companies than this total sham.