The Sheriffs Office thesheriffsoffice.com Review

Duplicity's review of The Sheriffs Office thesheriffsoffice.com

“I won my court case. The monster who stole £9,000...”

Written on: 25/07/2020 by Duplicity (1 review written)

I won my court case. The monster who stole £9,000 from me was ordered by the courts to reimburse me. Instead he went into hiding. To this day he has not paid me nor has he been found.
The Sheriffs Office started off well EXCEPT for the insane law of NOTIFYING the defendant prior to their arrival, each time! Needless to say each time he out-maneuvered them until he 'led' them to a room where he had supposedly moved to in a government care home. Clearly a set-up to stop being hounded by them. His affluent family both in UK and USA would never have allow this.
The Sheriffs Office kept prompting me with the carrot of hope! I kept paying them until they accepted that they'd found where he lived. They never saw him or spoke to him. They never got me a cent. They were outsmarted by the defendant. Declaring they'd done their job successfully they demanded final payment. I refuted this pointing out they'd been tricked. They ignored this and kept sending me bills regardless. Now they've DOUBLED the bill, threatening to sue me if I don't pay within 7 day! I should have listened to a friend who was in intelligence who said they were a waste of time. I relied on this money or at least part of it and at this moment and time do not have the £180 they claim is due them.