The Powerline Advisory Group - – Questions & Answers

Our helpful community of likeminded people will be happy to answer any questions that you have.

Before posting your question please check to see that it has not already been asked.

Thanks for asking a question.

Once we've checked over your question we will put it live on the site and our strong community of experts will hopefully give you some great answers that you find useful.

We will email you when the question is on the site

Asked by Uzy786 on 9th December 2013 Report this content
I live opposite a electricity pylon but get headaches and have got anixety since I moved here please can you tell me if I can claim compensation regarding this..thanks

Thanks for answering this question.

Once we've checked over your answer we will put it live on the site so others can gain from your experience. We rely on members like you to sustain our vibrant community so thanks again, we couldn't do it without you.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (1)
Report this content JackMcQuade Written on: 23/07/2014
Hi, please give us a call to discuss your circumstances in more detail. There are a number of factors we would need to look at before we could give a yes/no answer. Thanks.