A great convenyancer

Units 5-7 Alpha Business Park, Whitehouse Road, Ipswich, IP1 5LT
01473 244404

MMishra's review of Ross Coates - www.rosscoates.co.uk

“A great convenyancer”

Written on: 28/10/2019 by MMishra (1 review written)

Visit www.rosscoates.co.uk

I have no hesitation in recommending the person I dealt with at Ross Coates for any conveyancing work. I recently had a purchase completed by her where by previous conveyancer almost left me in a situation of losing out property due to owner looking for quick purchase and previous solicitors being too slow. I reached out to the person I dealt with after running some online search, I had some doubts signing up to Ross Coates after reading few not so good online reviews so I decided to call and she delivered everything that she said and completed the purchase well within time period I wanted. She is brilliant in responding back to you, you can call her any time and she answers all her calls or come back to you same day and this applies to her email too. I was impressed with her commitment to any case she handled and understands the importance of keeping her client up to date and fully informed. Great experience I had with this person and she is super talented.

By Rosscoatessolicitors

Written on: 05/11/2019

Hi,

Thank you so much for the positive review and providing your name so we could verify you as a genuine client. We would be pleased to hear from you again in the future and offer all returning clients discounts to show our appreciation in your returning custom.

www.rosscoates.co.uk