A well coordinated sale & purchase

glenncoffey's review of Ross Coates - www.rosscoates.co.uk

“A well coordinated sale and purchase”

Written on: 11/01/2018 by glenncoffey (1 review written)

I did have reservations about choosing my legal services provider via the Internet for a couple of reasons. I believed I might be purchasing a service which would only deal with the most straight forward of conveyancing transactions but would come unstuck when complications arose. Also, I felt I might lose out by not having having the benefit of face to face meetings with a local solicitor.

However, I decided to proceed because my funding was limited and the fee structures were very competitive.

My first opportunity to speak to the allocated solicitor on the phone put my mind at rest. His phone manner conveyed a high level of professional competence coupled with a personal touch which reassured me that he had control of all aspects of the work in hand.

Each conversation we had reinforced that initial impression.

Regarding the complexity of the sale or purchase, and whether he would have performed as well had the transactions been more complex - well, my honest opinion is that I doubt if would have been aware of them as his level of experience would have dealt with them without too much fuss.

Moving has not been an hugely enjoyable experience for me, but their exceptional handling of the legal side of things has definitely eased the pain.

I would be happy to act as a reference for their legal services and should I require further assistance inside or outside the sphere of conveyancing in the future they will certainly be my first port of call.