Useless

Dayanarac236's review of Roberts Crossley Solicitors - www.robertssolicitors.co.uk

“Useless”

Written on: 07/02/2020 by Dayanarac236 (1 review written)

Having worked in a legal firm and in conveyancing they are useless. Nothing more than an administrator was doing the job. Cost me thousands of pounds due to delays, one of which was just because the conveyancer was changed. Did not challenge an historical right of way so I had to sign a statutory declaration and take out an indemnity policy unnecessarily. It was not necessary when I brought the house five years ago. It should not have been necessary now, but being very ill and having £317 per month and a mortgage of £288 per month to live on I just had to agree to release equity just to be able to carry on with my life. Took six months with me a cash buyer, my purchaser a first time buyer and the people I brought from buy to rent landlords with no chain. You do not get the phone answered, phone calls returned, emails are just ignored. I worked in conveyancing. There would be a sale and purchase file for the same clients practically everyday with someone being worked on. Nothing like that happened here. Get a proper local conveyancer. I would give them no stars if I could.