Absolutely Pathetic

Ashlyn459's review of Irwin Mitchell LLP Solicitors www.irwinmitchell.com

“Absolutely Pathetic”

Written on: 12/10/2015 by Ashlyn459 (1 review written)

I was involved in a motor accident nearly 12 months ago, and have Legal cover on my insurance policy through 'Aviva Insurance'. I have cctv footage from my vehicle, which clearly shows that the 3rd Party drove into the side of my vehicle. All along they have said I clearly have a case, for which the 3rd Party is fully responsible. I received a letter dated the 6th March 2015, to which they have written to the 3rd Party, requesting that they review the cctv footage as soon as possible, and get back to them with their stance on liability. To this day over 6 months ago, I still have had no correspondence from them on this subject. If this is how great they are? Id recommend you find a better solicitor.

Billygoat1's Comment

Written on: 16/03/2017

it is the system we now live in where your own solicitor can act against you and willingly so.