Terrible avoid

Rowanb438's review of Irwin Mitchell LLP Solicitors www.irwinmitchell.com

“Terrible avoid”

Written on: 19/10/2021 by Rowanb438 (1 review written)

I was referred to Irwin Mitchell as my insurance company deals with them. She made sure to avoid all calls and emails despite chasing time and again knowing full well that my case was extremely time sensitive and there was a huge amount at stake that I was trying to recover. At each point she dragged things out the maximum possible time was rude uncooperative petty to the point of becoming impossible to deal with and threatened me constantly that she would ask my insurers to stop funding her legal fees. It has now been over 1 month and this incompetent woman with a chip on her shoulder has done less than nothing. Meanwhile I have been spending my hard earned money on lawyers directly. Now she has tried to get funding to 'write a letter' thT she knows has not only been written but also a response received. I have paid the insurance premium, I have paid lawyers directly, I have gone through so much stress and hassle to provide all the case material to this lazy incompetent woman and now she has had the cheek to get funding from my insurers to pay for her undeserved holiday without passing any benefits to me. Long story short despite my insurers paying out this greedy womN with a grudge to bear Hs made sure I get no help and made my case impossible and also kept the money for sitting Nd doing nothing but be a pain. IF YOUR INSURERS USE IM CHANGE THEM I KNOW I WILL.