Absolutely awful

Guest's review of Fidler & Pepper Lawyers - www.fidler.co.uk

“Absolutely awful ”

Written on: 17/06/2022

I am using Fidler and pepper as my solicitors for buying my first house. At the start of using the company they seemed quite promising, quick emails, being quite helpful etc. A few weeks later I cannot get in contact with them easily, they’re sending me exactly the same update text word for word every week (for 2 months now I have the 2 same texts sent a few minutes apart- 1) we have received responses to our enquiries 2) we are still awaiting satisfactory responses). I’m now thinking this is an automated message as it’s exactly the same word for word, and the second text comes in very soon after the first- so unless they checked the enquiries in 2 minutes flat, I doubt it’s legitimate.

I found the only way to talk to the individual leading my case, is threatening to pull out- and even that is more complicated than needed. I’m in contact with the seller so I know for a fact that her estate agent and solicitor have struggled to get in contact with mine. I’m getting more in detailed information about the progress of the sale from texting the seller, than my own solicitors. So what am I even paying for?

The process has been made extremely stressful, I have not found Fidler and pepper helpful whatsoever.

Fidlerpepper's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2022

We are sorry to read your review. if you can provide your details directly to us, we can investigate this further.

Please email us.

Your comments will be looked at by our senior management team and directors.

Fidler & Pepper Lawyers.