No rush, poor service

CamrynHarrington423's review of Fidler & Pepper Lawyers - www.fidler.co.uk

“No rush, poor service”

Written on: 29/01/2019 by CamrynHarrington423 (1 review written)

If you're selling a house and use this company you need to have the patience of a saint. I was constantly having to chase for information when I finally managed to speak to the person dealing with the case they would forward me enquires from the buyers solicitors that had been stamped as received by them 2 weeks ago! Following exchanging of contracts they then sent a billfor their fees with an additional £95 on which when I queried they said that was standard. I didn't mind paying it but was never made aware of this during the sale and only after the sale had exchanged contracts did i receive a letter about the additional fee.

This company will do what they need to and add addition costs to the bill and will only action requests if you are ringing / emailing for updates otherwise your paper work is left at the bottom of the pile.
Happy to discuss if you can shed some light into the additional fees that remain a secret until after contracts have exchanged. Trust worthy companies should promote transparency, which this one does not.

Fidlerandpepperlawyers's Comment

Written on: 01/02/2019

Hi,

I'm concerned to read you comments, and would like to look into what you have said. Please email me.

Matt Slade, Head of Conveyancing, Fidler & Pepper Lawyers