Unprofessional

Busa1971's review of Express Solicitors - www.expresssolicitors.co.uk

“Unprofessional ”

Written on: 04/02/2017 by Busa1971 (1 review written)

Lost documents, un checked statements. 1st solicitor vanished, 1st barrister vanished. Then new barrister tried to talk me into walking away half way through court.

Lost case due to poor service and will be taking this to legal ombudsman.

They had over 3 years to prepare for this and the defence solicitor just picked my case to pieces as it was put together with no care and professionalism.

Would highly recommend you stay away from this firm.

By 8546Star

Written on: 30/04/2021

We cannot locate your file based on the information provided. If you are a genuine client, please contact our offices should you wish to discuss further.

Leanne Rowley
Client Care Partner

Mickeyboy22's reply to 8546Star's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2021

Normal response when you know your wrong

Mtg1970's Response to Busa1971's Review

Written on: 30/11/2018

I had a similar experience . By the way my judgement reads I can only think that Express Solicitors Lost vital paperwork or missed deadlines . Took 6years 6 months to get to court, I was continually told differing timelines for completion, 6-12months for instance, when 12 month was coming up deadline moved ,12-18 months , and so on and so on. I was told about a offer from defendants months after it had been made with advice to decline. Lost £1.1 million in damages. I reviewed on trustpilot and Express Solicitors complained about my completely honest review. I too will be going to ombudsman. As my case failed to receive compensation representative to my losses, as I will never work full-time again, and liability was admitted, but due to missing evidence awarded compensation comes no where near to my losses . Technically I won the case but lost out on getting compensated due to Express Solicitors incompentance.