don't sign up

mcozens58's review of ELAS Integrated Business Support - www.elas.uk.com

“don't sign up”

Written on: 19/10/2020 by mcozens58 (1 review written)

Was approached by this firm last year, they knew I had a possible tribunal even before I received notice from the tribunal service signed me up with the promise I would be covered when it came about of course I wasn't, the rep phoned me to explain that I was not covered as the tribunal was started before I signed up, completely different to what was said when he visited. Promised 2 visits a year only got one and the fire risk assessment was done by someone who didn't know what a woodburning stove was and spent most of the time talking about his great hotel!!!!
I only signed because I suspected a tribunal was going to happen and the rep preyed on my distress
No reduction in fee was offered during lockdown and now they want thousands for me to get out from under them, please please please do not trust this company what you get is not what they promise.