Surprisingly easy.

407Taylor's review of Deed Poll Office - www.deedpolloffice.com

“Surprisingly easy.”

Written on: 26/05/2016 by 407Taylor (1 review written)

Changing your name seems like it'd be a really difficult thing to do, but it's really not. It took all of ten minutes. The postage was pretty fast, too.

I really liked being able to receive multiple copies of the original document, as I have been able to send it out to multiple places at once, without having to wait for it to be posted back.

I was also able to change my title, which I didn't know before.

I decided not to take up the offer of making the change to documents easier. I thought I might regret it, as it meant I had to contact everywhere myself, however the process hasn't been that difficult.

The hardest thing has been trying to remember everywhere you've put your old name down, and discovering later you've missed a place. Some of the ones I originally forgot about were my opticians, magazine subscription, student finance, and online account such as ebay and amazon. However, it's a pretty easy switch once you've figured out where you need to change.

Service overall was good, and I received email updates when I paid and when my deed poll was posted.