Deed Poll Office, I owe you one.

Kehoe346's review of Deed Poll Office - www.deedpolloffice.com

“Deed Poll Office, I owe you one.”

Written on: 07/01/2015 by Kehoe346 (1 review written)

From the look, Deed Poll Office must be one of the best service providers of this kind. All you have to do is pay a small fee when you plan to officially change your name. And you will be fully provided with supported with easy-to-follow instructions, and all the tools you would need like the actual change of name deed itself which is printed on high quality paper and very well designed which makes the thing look professional and the cover letter template used for informing the authorities about your change of name. It saved me from having to do it all from scratch. Andre Hill from this company was very prompt and helpful for when I needed help with advice or certain things. At the time I didn't realize how quick they are in proceeding your order. I had my second thought to go for a different middle name instead of the one originally submitted to them. Resulting them having to issue me the deeds twice which I didn't even get charged extra. I felt grateful and guilty at the same time. So yes, I will absolutely recommend Deed Poll Office to anyone who are thinking about changing their name via deed poll.