Excellent Easy Trustworthy Professional Fast & Reasonable!

Carlosg64's review of Deed Poll Office - www.deedpolloffice.com

“Excellent Easy Trustworthy Professional Fast &...”

Written on: 29/07/2014 by Carlosg64 (1 review written)

Wish someone had pointed me in the direction of Deed Poll Office site instead of my wasting many hours trawling through various others.

All in all Deed Poll Office provided me an easy, painless, low cost but highly professional & trustworthy service when changing my name. I cannot recommend them highly enough as the site & application process is faultless. Applied online at 10pm one night. Easy process with clear instructions at every step when filling out the forms. There was no tedious requirement to give unnecessary information. Initial price was excellent & additional copies were very reasonably priced. Cost me a total of only £32 for application processing & 13 copies of proposed name change, so was far cheaper than using a solicitor or any other site. Various options were available for secure payment. Received a mobile text by noon next day informing me my documents were already in the post! The following day I received very professionally drawn up & legal copies on quality paper which have since been accepted by all Government bodies, Banks etc.

Use Deed Poll Office & you won’t be disappointed!!