STRAIGHT FORWARD - EASY TO APPLY & COMPLETE- GOOD VALUE

elsamolly's review of Deed Poll Office - www.deedpolloffice.com

“STRAIGHT FORWARD - EASY TO APPLY & COMPLETE- GOOD VALUE”

Written on: 19/08/2020 by elsamolly (1 review written)

I had put off sorting out some formal documentation to my name change from some years ago. Thinking the process could be complicated and perhaps unnecessary. However, recently thinking about complications for family should I die without a document to link my Birth Certificate with the name I have been using for many years I decided to set about clarifying the situation by Deed Poll. I did look at a couple of web sites but for me DPO was by far the the most accessible. What is so valuable is to speak personally to an advisor at DPO who clearly explained the process (in my case, because the name change was made some years ago) a Statutory Declaration was suggested (this to be signed by a solicitor for just £5 - which I have done & was no problem at all) Also I have a Deed Poll Change of Name document which just a friend needs to sign. I went for both - just to be sure. All this at no extra cost !
The documents themselves are well produced this together with the courteous & professional advice I received has made the whole process straight forward & easy.
It's reasonably priced and well worth doing. I wish I had done it years ago ! Highly recommend !