The Deed Poll Office "1st Class"

dougpalmieri's review of Deed Poll Office - www.deedpolloffice.com

“The Deed Poll Office "1st Class" ”

Written on: 08/07/2020 by dougpalmieri (1 review written)

Changing my name! It was so easy to do. The Deed Poll Office make the whole process so easy and stress free.Such great value for money as well. I can't fault them at all. All the information you need to guide you is on their website. There is so much information there to help you.The filling in of the online form takes no time at all, you fill it in, decide how many original copies you want, choose your postage preference, pay and you're done. I did mine online, the Deed Poll Office had processed my forms and had them in the post two days later, the following day I signed and had my deed poll witnessed and I was done. I'm now in the process of contacting all the people I need to.If I'd have known it was going to be this easy I would have changed my name much sooner. I highly recommend the Deed Poll Office if you are wanting to change your name.

Apeel87's Response to dougpalmieri's Review

Written on: 11/07/2020

Hello, do you need a witness for this please?

Apeel87's Response to dougpalmieri's Review

Written on: 11/07/2020

Hello, do you need a witness for this please?

Dougpalmieri's reply to Apeel87's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2020

Hi.
When your deed poll document and any extra copies you have ordered arrives, there will be all the instructions you need telling you how to date, sign and have them all witnessed properly. Your witness can be anyone you know, a friend, a colleague at work for example, but not someone who is related to you or a step parent for instance. But as I say, all the help and instruction you need will come with your deed poll.
Good luck!