First Class Service

Guest's review of Deed Poll Office - www.deedpolloffice.com

“First Class Service”

Written on: 11/05/2018

Having used my name for several years under the term 'Usage' I researched several possible companies, D.P.O in my opinion offered a most professional finished end product.

The process was very easy to follow, the application online was amazingly easy to use and lets not forget their competitive pricing. Extra copies are as the original with a very nice touch of reduced pricing against how many you require, they even provide a comparison guide for some of the other top companies offering their services (I checked them all).

I recommend others to consider using D.P.O as I am sure you wont be disappointed in your choice. The A4 Documentation is very nice, no garish red seals or anything else to belittle the finished product( not necessary anyway) They offer a much more refined/classy looking document.

The process from start to finish is only a few days and ANY issues are dealt with very promptly. I required my WORD DOC to be resent and the whole thing was remedied within 2hours AMAZING!Scotland friendly,Professional,Affordable and very helpful.