Misleading & disorganised with poor time management

Lesly249's review of Castle Associates - www.castleassociates.org.uk

“Misleading & disorganised with poor time management ”

Written on: 16/10/2021 by Lesly249 (1 review written)

Sadly, I've recently been very let down by this company. My trade union representative turned out to be demonstrably and extremely disorganised overall, and ended up seemingly winging it through my hearing, as well as failing to prepare the written statement until approximately 30 minutes before the meeting! This is evidential, despite my provably briefing him for months on end and providing lots of detail in more than good time. Even then most of what he had written was wrong! I found myself making corrections 10 minutes before my hearing and was left feeling very stressed as a result just before my hearing. Now I'm being charged for it! I tried to talk to my representative reasonably, who then ended up more or less shouting at me. I then complained and was bluntly rebuffed. This is completely unacceptable behaviour from a company I thought would support me. When I complained, it felt like my vulnerability was being unfairly played upon. I would advise to avoid this company. This is a truthful account of the situation, which I can substantiate with written and factual evidence. You're better off using Google yourself because that's all they seem to do to be honest. I stand by this as the truth and as a heartfelt warning for other vulnerable people.

Castleassociates1's Comment

Written on: 18/10/2021

We believe this to be a malicious review as the same review has been placed on several sites under different names. We do not have any client in this name. If the person would like to contact our company in relation to any complaint they have we would be more than happy to investigate this.

Josieelenor's Comment

Written on: 20/10/2021

This name was randomly generated. The comments in this review are true and can be demonstrated. I ask you kindly to please desist in the false accusations of malicious intent. This is a truthful account of my experience.