The Public Should be Warned

Guest's review of Carpenters Solicitors - www.carpenterssolicitors.co.uk

“The Public Should be Warned”

Written on: 18/10/2021

I very rarely write poor reviews but in this case I feel duty bound to warn people although sadly by the time this review is read it will probably be too late. Carpenters were assigned to me by my insurers after a serious collision while we were stationary and I was very badly hurt. From the outset weeks and months went by with very little action .We almost had to run the case ourselves. Carpenters are helpful until they have locked you in to their system and it is just that ..a system. I have had 4 different handlers and the last one has left the company in the middle of my case. No warning or e mail from either the solicitor or the company. We have fortunately found solicitors to take this case on but over two weeks on and Carpenters have failed to release my file . If you find yourself in the same position as me then please do change solicitors . It is everybody's right to do so.

Shell2517's Comment

Written on: 20/10/2021

Can I just ask had carpenters already issued proceedings at court?

Southend0201's Comment

Written on: 23/10/2021

Liability was admitted from the beginning but there were always excuses by Carpenters not to issue proceedings despite promises since June this year.

Surpsy's Comment

Written on: 13/11/2021

We are in a similar position to you and are wanting to change solicitors. I cannot get any sort of reply from carpenters , can I just instruct another solicitor and they will request our files ? Do you know what will happen because we have had physio and doctors assessments arranged by carpenters ?