Very poor service

Ianprets's review of Carpenters Solicitors - www.carpenterssolicitors.co.uk

“Very poor service ”

Written on: 21/11/2019 by Ianprets (1 review written)

It's been nearly 6 months since my work accident,in which the third party car severe damage and severe injuries through negligence.
The third party has claimed responsibility through negligence,and these solicitor's seem to be dragging there feet I've seen no correspondence from the third party at all,for all I know the solicitor's might not be telling the full truth,I'm considering getting a outside party to investigate carpenters to see how reliable and truthful they are, I asked for a interum payment 2 weeks ago in which apparently "it's been authorised to transfer the payment but they dont seem to be bothered to chase it up.Its just not good enough

Karenat8's Response to Ianprets's Review

Written on: 02/01/2020

If I was you consider changing your solicitors now rather than later, because they will drag it out as our case took 4 years and we were totally shafted by this company, you can change solicitors unfortunately for us it had gone too far down the line so please do it they are useles.