Stay well away from this shower

ecWoodward360's review of Carpenters Solicitors - www.carpenterssolicitors.co.uk

“Stay well away from this shower”

Written on: 29/08/2019 by ecWoodward360 (1 review written)

Had accident in 2015 liability not an issue,absolutely nothing good to say about this company,they scare monger,ignore you,time delay,change handlers,undervalue claims,don't chase up necessary medical information,they are rude,ignorant and unqualified. Dont know what else I can add only I'm so frustrated with what I've had to do so far dealing with this joke of a claim in which I was badly injured and 4 years on the claim still active they are bullying me into settling before court with threats of me being liable etc.I am fighting this at great cost mentally.

Davisjln's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2019

YES WE ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME PROCESS WORD FOR WORD DEED FOR DEED, THEY HAVE TOTALLY MESSED UP THE MEDICAL EVIDENCE, THEY HAVE NOW CHANGED TO "CARPENTERS GROUP" I WONDER WHY!!!!! COULD YOU PLEASE REPLY TO MY COMMENT ON THIS AS WOULD LOVE TO SWAP SENARIO'S WITH YOU.

Hardwork5's Comment

Written on: 16/09/2019

Hi it's been 4.5 years no fault claim I've had to send medical evidence myself to court they don't reply to e.mails etc I've put a complaint in with legal ombisman