Lawmaker 32 Great piece of equipment

PeterCB23's review of Qualcast Lawnraker 32

“Lawmaker 32 Great piece of equipment”

Written on: 20/04/2020 by PeterCB23 (1 review written)

I inherited this machine from my late father. I've used it for years and find it is brilliant. It must be 20 years old now and has only one missing rake wire. That happened in the dim and distant past. If I had to criticize it at all I would say it could do with a bigger collection bin. My grass is in a rural location and weeds come up through it. The Lawnraker 32 deals with it superbly, though I do take care to remove any sticks I see laying in its path. I find that scarifying does just as much to improve the look of my grass as mowing does.
I don't understand why so many don't get on with this machine. Maybe some users are careless or just set the height too low. You can tell if it is getting a bit heavy going as you hear the motor slow down.
It has been reliable and folds up quite neatly. I'd buy another one as a spar if they were still made.