It works

From 1 review

carternm31's review of Honda 3-in-1 Variable Speed Self-Propelled Lawn Mower HRR216K9VKA

“It works”

Written on: 31/05/2014 by carternm31 (82 reviews written)

We purchased a Honda Self-Propelled, 3-in1, Variable Speed Lawn Mower with Auto Choke from Home Depot for around $399. Cutting width 21"

I am not sure if this is the mower or I am doing something wrong but I find when you pull the drive forward bar back it often lifts the front of the lawnmower up aswell, which I don't want obviously as I end up with patches of long grass everywhere! I like the auto choke feature and the bag mulcher. It feels good quality and looks nice.

Which is great as my last mower, a Mountfield, fell apart within a few months, literally bolts fell out and the start cable snapped! It was ridiculous. So far so good with this one apart from the front end issue, which I must point out my husband doesn't get, so it could be to do with the set up!

• Petrol/Gas