nice & great !

Isaiasj117's review of Hayter R48 Recycling Mower (VS ES)

“nice and great !”

Written on: 19/11/2018 by Isaiasj117 (1 review written)

I bought a Felicie wallet at Neiman Marcus Louis Vuitton store in Houston, TX, Gallery Mall. I kept it for three months without open the box due I was sick, when I returned to Houston to my next medical visit, I liked another purse so I asked at the Louis Vuitton store in Gallery Mall if it was possible to exchange me it.
The associate said me that they can make an exception if the wallet was still new, I told him that YES, it was. I took the wallet to the store, the associates revise it, my surprise was when they told me that this wallet was used, I told them the I never opened the box, the wallet was supposed to be new. They called a manager. his name is Jesus, he told me that I needed to come back to Neiman Marcus LV store when I bought this wallet and ask them about this issue.
I went there, I was talking with the manager, but she said that it was not possible that she cannot do anything for me. I decided to call to Louis Vuitton customer service, I asked for a person that speaks Spanish, the associate was attending me, I explained to her what happened, she told me that YES it was possible that the wallet was sold to me in bad condition due all Louis Vuitton purses are handmade. She said that she will try to help me, she apologized by the issue that I had in these stores. Later, she contacted me asking to send pics in detail of the wallet, I sent these.

• Other